TAT Congress is a medium-sized annual meeting encompassing 3 days of plenary sessions, poster viewing sessions, special symposia, international faculty and excellent networking opportunities. It is held in Europe (odd years) and the USA (even years).
- Focus at early-phase development and translational research of new cancer drug targets and agents
- Covers targeted agents, immuno-oncology and combinations involving such agents
- Invited lectures by top-level faculty, including phase 1 investigators having hands-on experience with the new agents
- Highly international participation from over 30 countries across the globe
- Medium-sized meeting offering plenary sessions only
- Excellent networking opportunities in an informal setting
- Offers accredited learning for medical specialists