Final abstract pdf files downloadable now
TAT 2014 will be held in Washington, DC, USA, March 5-7, 2014, under the chairmanship of Professor Giuseppe Giaccone, Lombardi Cancer Center at Georgetown University, Washington, DC. TAT 2014 will be organized according to the highly successful format and standards of previous TAT congresses and with contributions by the world's leaders in phase 1 in oncology.
TAT 2014 will offer presentations on a broad range of new promising molecular targets and targeted cancer therapuetics in the early phases of clinical development, including: Anti-PD-1 and anti-PD-L1 antibodies; Cell cycle targets (cdk4/6) and their inhibitors; Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptors and their inhibitors; MDM2-targeting agents; MET-inhibitors; PI3K inhibitors; and Smac mimetics.
TAT congresses are leading annual meetings, run by the world’s top phase 1 investigators, on promising new drugs and molecular targets for cancer therapy in the early phases of clinical development:
- Medium sized meetings offering excellent interaction and networking opportunities
- International faculty including the world’s leading phase 1 investigators
- High scientific standards
- Plenary sessions only
- Poster viewing sessions not coinciding with other program elements
- Accredited learning for medical specialists in USA, Canada and Europe