TAT 2017 will offer a highly contemporary program, covering the most promising new drugs and targets under development in early phase clinical and translational research, as well as drugs close to entering clinical development.
The first provisional agenda is already available. The main themes to be covered in the plenary sessions include:
- Opening Ceremony with TAT 2017 Honorary Award Lecture and Keynote Lecture
- Immune-Oncology (1): Novel combinations and biomarkers
- Immuno-oncology (2): Novel immune modulators
- Phase 1 studies – Completed or in progress
- Early-phase drug development in hematology
- Targeting the cell cycle
- Targeting cancer metabolism
- Targeted drug delivery: Next-generation antibody-drug conjugates and nanomedicines
- Clinical genomic profiling in early-phase clinical studies
- New targets in the androgen receptor pathway
- DNA-targeted therapies
- Miscellaneous drugs and targets
The poster sessions will provide an even wider range of topic in the field of targeted drug development and related areas of research. Check the list of abstract topics for more information on abstract and poster topics.